Monday

4.22.2009

Hey sister.  Happy birthday in April.  Here is what I enjoyed on your special day.

For breakfast I had some waffles and some sugar free syrup.  I have stopped using the sugar free stuff because I am in love with the simple ingredients of Tiffany's brown sugar syrup.  It is more calories but I am willing to take the hit. 
395 calories

Lunch was a grilled chicken sandwich from McDonalds.  I remember this sandwich - not worth the calories.  Live and learn. 
530 calories

Dinner was my homemade fajitas - a family staple.  I am a tortilla snob now and have to have the uncooked ones.  YUM!
490 calories

I had a key lime yogurt for a snack. 100 calories.  And, I exercised and burned 280 calories that day.  I ended the day with 95 calories to spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment