Thursday

To Ange's Not Nutty S I L

May 23rd 2009 is a Saturday which always has surprises.  I am thinking this must have been a holiday weekend or maybe a first nice day in a while.  We got out that is for sure. 

 Brunch - pancakes, hash browns, scone with honey, and a small omelet came to 810 calories

Dinner - 1 1/2 pieces of stuffed crust pizza.  630 calories

A treat of 5 pieces of twizzlers.  120 calories.

For the day I miraculously burned 270 more calories than I ate.   When I say there is no bad food I really practice what I preach! 

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you have been so vigilant at logging your food. That is truly something I'm NOT NOT NOT good at.
    ....and YES I will TOTALLY vouch for S.I.L.
    She's awesome.
    And she totally rocks.
    And she's had quite a successful weight loss story herself!

    ReplyDelete