Thursday

Quick Add!

Just found a new feature on MFP I love.  The quick calorie add.  Tonight we are going to a swim BBQ and will not know the content of my meal beforehand.  When I get home I would tediously add in what I could remember.  For my book club and made a generic menu of foods and called it "book club meal with dessert" and would just try to come close. With this quick add I can just add the calories without logging all the items.  Tonight I figured about 800 calories for dinner and will keep that in mind as I select my choices.  I know that pasta, breads and potatoes are going to cost the most.  I can eat a large hamburger bun for the same calories as a Mars bar - crazy huh?  I will still eat the bun but will cut back on all the other salads common at BBQs.  For others the meat alone with a pile of potato salad in the choice.  The key here is to figure out your real wants and what you are only eating because it is offered or standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment