Wednesday

Day 6

Today's weight 134 after breakfast. 

Not a banner breakfast breakfast this morning.  I have made a homemade pancake mix on and off over the years but I am newly committed after watching several food documentaries.  The syrup I have made only once before but will stick with it.  Both are by no means healthy, but they have small to no preservatives and chemicals which is the new goal.  I had never logged this breakfast before and a gulp was involved.  Although yummy tummy, next time, for myself, I will do things differently.
Tonight we are going out to dinner and to see Five for Fighting in concert.  It will be fun but eating out is tricky.    

Syrup recipe
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
Cook over medium heat until boiling stirring until sugar is dissolved.    

Breakfast - 3 homemade pancakes and 4 tbsp homemade syrup
490 total calories

Lunch - a bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup
MFP says 100 calories I said 150

Snack - sugar cookies (These are like heroine to me. The last two I ate 1/4 at a time thinking I would just have "one more bite"...hah!)  About 8 Godiva pearls 25 calories! and four skittles

Dinner -Subway 6" turkey with all the veggies a little low cal mayo, mustard and just a splash of oil and vinegar
320 calories

Dessert - Village Inn piece of pecan delight pie
480 calories

I managed to come in 150 calories under my break even but mentally feel I have maaaybe broken even.  Tomorrow's a new day right?

No comments:

Post a Comment