Monday

11.23.2009

I have been out of town...sorry.   November 23rd is a great way to start this fun.  As a precursor it is my birthday;D

It looks like I had pancakes with syrup for breakfast - most likely breakfast in bed from my kids
376 calories

Lunch looks like I shared a Cafe Rio pork salad - I usually share. 
585 calories

Dinner was out again.  I had a Five guys cheeseburger and shared some fries.
774 calories

Of course I had a piece of cake.  I love white cake with whipped cream frosting.
310 calories

I seemed to have taken the day off exercise and I would do it again.  The eating out isn't very appetizing having just come back from vacation but I bet I enjoyed that day for sure.  I ended the day having eaten 706 more calories than I burned.  I bet I match that again next month.  This time I think a Baskin Robbins brownie sundae has to be a part of the fun.

When I looked ahead and back I found that I had an extra 145 calories the day before and an extra 590 calories the day after.  I seemed to have skipped breakfast the day after.  I have found that as I am listening to my body I balance out my days over time.  Besides, who wouldn't feel a little yucky after the day I ate away?

Sorry, Jennie I didn't seem to log the 25th of October.  It was a Sunday and I must have been busy with meetings.  I never want to burden myself too much with food and logging and a blank day helps me know I am achieving that goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment