Monday

2 down!

This last weekend was my two year anniversary of my awakening.  July 31, 2008 I wrote my pledge and got to work.  I gave myself 3 months to lose the 6 or 7 pounds I was determined to lose.  I had lost 15 or so pounds one at a time with not a lot of devoted effort but I had never seen below 150 pounds since having children.  I was so determined and had full intention to see my goal but I never knew how great it would be and I never imagined it would be such a life changing event. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! In this blog, you have talked a lot about how your journey is an on going effort. Part of the journey is to keep it off. Well done on being 2 years - extra pound free. Whoop, whoop!

    Go celebrate with chocolate - kidding, kinda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 years! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete