Tuesday

Day 20

Today's weight 133.6

Something must be up.  Anybody want to analyze?  Last night I had two nightmares.  I think that is what happened the previous night:(

I dreamed there was this guy that we knew was not a great person but we kept letting him come around thinking he wasn't so bad.  He ended up killing one of our kids or something and we were so mad at ourselves for not being smart.  Then he tried to drown me.  I felt that part so vividly.  Scary!  What is the deal with me?

I am having a little panic with my numbers and this posting thing I got going here.  Just thinking about what I will post today makes me want to eat a whole chocolate cake.  I am very surprised by this.  I thought I would want to eat better knowing that the whole world would be able to see it - especially because I am still not at my usual numbers.  If only two pounds would go away then I would only be two pounds away from a goal that I thought was unattainable.  (believe me, I know how rediculous this sounds - isn't it how it goes though?)  Never good enough can be changed two ways either you get good enough or you change its definition.  I pretty much maintain under 135 and that is 15 pound less than my initial goal and 5 below my dream goal.  Hallelujah girl, give yourself a standing ovation and go finish the laundry!

Breakfast - Silk chocolate soy shake with frozen strawberries (darn forgot the protein powder)
215 calories

As you can see I am a fewer calories in the morning more at night.  Others find they do better if they eat more in the morning and at lunch and then taper off throughout the rest of the day.  I recommend this but I just can't make it happen for me.  I could skip breakfast all together and not skip a beat.
I am putting the goal of changing this in the back of my mind and hope to someday say "hey, I should try eating more earlier and less later".  It is amazing how ingenious I feel when back burner items move to the front.

Lunch - Salad with romaine, feta, tomato, ham, banana peppers, ranch and a fresh cooked tortilla
322 calories

Dinner - Bisquick Taco bake and a side salad
522 calories

Dessert - a peanut butter bar, a chocolate chip cookie and a can of Fresca
264 calories

I would say , with all the cheating included, today was right on target.  I finished negative 500 calories for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Choc. Cake! You crack me up. I SO relate. I kind of lost it at lunch by over indulging on veggie pizza. After lunch I knew I kind of blew it and totally downed chocolate creme cookies in the cupboard. Every day is a battle. Oh and then, I read in the paper about only having 25 grams of sugar a day in your diet and seeing that my yoplait light has like 14 grams alone. Ahhhh. Why does have it have to be so hard and so much work.

    I know it doesn't, that it just me venting. It would just be nice if the temptations were even there. That is where I need to do better. I'm fine if I don't even have one little treat. If I'm totally nazi then I'm good, but when I let myself cheat a little, it is SO hard to stop. Again... I have self control issues. :)

    ReplyDelete