Monday

Day 19

Today's weight 134.6

Do you ever wake up with tears in your eyes?  I must have had some sad dreams last night.  At first I don't understand what emotion I am feeling.  I take a minute and ponder, I go through several scenarios in my head and today's answer was "I feel like watching a sad movie". 
Here, take a look here to get the idea and catch a few laughs.  Women are crazy sometimes:D  We will have to see how the day goes. 

Everybody Loves Raymond 420 Alone Time  full episode






Breakfast -  Silk Chocolate and strawberry soy shake with 1/3 scoop of protein powder. 
254 calories

Lunch  - 6 Fujisan California rolls
260 calories

Snack - 90 calorie fiber bar

Dinner - Chicken Carbonara
550 calories

Dessert - diet Caffeine free Dr Pepper and a handful of raw almonds
35 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment