Tuesday

I am re-gifting this to you




If I was to start at square one, what would that square look like?

I would have you start with a simple yet, I believe, the most important exercise you can do.  Everyday have some time where you repeat aloud or quietly but totally conscientiously a few positive statements 25 times.  It will take all but about 25 seconds but it will do you soooo good.  When we, out here, are thinking about you or looking at you we see... you.  You with the red hair or you with the big smile.  We do not have the perfect picture of you in our minds whatsoever.  You are who we love and adore "just the way you are" (I think that is a song from Mister Rogers.  He was so wise...I miss him.)  If you could learn to see yourself the way we all see you then your worries would be over!

I know this sounds corny and a little weird but it works.  Test me on it.  Start today and see how you feel in two weeks.  Remember do it at least once a day.  You can do it while you brush your teeth or while you are driving or whatever, just DO IT!

Here are some ideas.  (your sub conscience will delete the negative so don't use won't or things like that. ex. "I won't eat bad foods" becomes "I eat bad foods")  Choose two or three statements at a time to repeat. 

I feel healthy
I feel happy
I feel terrific
I look great
I feel great
I am strong
I am wonderful
My body is strong
I am healthy
I feel sexy :o

Do yourself a favor and give yourself the best gift this Christmas and DO THIS!!!

1 comment: