Thursday

To weigh or not to weigh

It seems that everyone has a their own opinion about weighing and I think that is the way it should be.  I loved weighing when I was losing.  It got me right out of bed in the morning.  Ahhh, I miss those days sometimes. 

These days I tread lightly on the scale.  I can not get on when I know I am not in a place that will be okay with what I see.  Sure, sometimes it is just what I need to kick myself in the pants but that is the exception not the rule. For you it may be all together different.

It is one of those things that makes you question yourself though.  You wonder if that is the missing piece somehow  - like many other facets of weight loss.  Somehow this billion dollar industry has sold us on the magic formula that cannot and does not exist.  The answer is not out there people.  The tools are out, but the answers are in.  It is in the "wonder" that we fail.  Me included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment