Saturday

Having a Goose Day

 Something I have been forced to adopt is the ability to worry about tomorrow another day.  You have no idea how this goes against all my own traits as well as my genes.  Before I lost the weight the worry about how I would exercise during "that time" would haunt me.  (I had horrible "times")  I would let that week of "failure" dictate my whole month.  I was so hard on myself. I would have similar feelings about "failure" with parties or eating out.

Especially now, in the place that I am, I have to take one day at a time.  Sometimes I get through today saying to myself that tomorrow I can take a day off.  The next day I reevaluate and sometimes I can go even another day (most times) and other times I take full advantage of the permission granted. 

I am reminded of a favorite childhood book.  Goose Goofs Off
Some days you need a little advice from Goose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment