Saturday

Some Background

I wanted to give you a little background about Alicia and our relationship.  Several years ago I had just moved into a new neighborhood and my baby was a year old with no plans to have more.  My life was changing...a lot.  Something happens when you ( I should speak for myself) I transitioned into this new role.   I was not aware of this until I emailed Alicia one day with a simple question.  She does a weekly segment on a local TV program about fashion and I wanted to know how to pick out jeans.  I had trouble with tight around the hips and butt and loose around the waist.  She asked me to come and model on the show and she would show me. I modeled quite a bit as a teenager so I was game but even so, it took tremendous courage.  I was used to being at home, with occasional lunch dates and "out of the" house was all about running errands.

I showed up for the fitting and Alica made me feel... HOT!  She helped me see my good points and quieted my fears about my body.  When I went on the show there was more of this kind of praise.  I felt like I "fit in".  I realized then how isolated I had been.  Although I would not change anything about being at home with my kids,  it gave me excitement for the next phase in life.

That experience was a key factor in being able to lose my weight.  I want that so much for all of you.  You are your own superstar! Let us help you know it for sure!  Don't miss the workshop Alicia and I are planning.  Seats are almost full!

No comments:

Post a Comment