Monday

More Treats For Me

I thought I would share my latest treats.  I do not believe in deprivation.  Do NOT NOT NOT.  I do believe in making the good stuff count.  So, with each of these treats a ceremonial type event is a given.  I enjoy each and every little bite.  I have to admit I have at least one of these treats a day.

1.  Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches - let them sit out for just a few minutes before you indulge and...YUM.  Those few moments give your mouth just enough time to get all watery with excitement.

2.  Orville Redenbochers Kettle corn.  I don't bother with the lower cal.  The extra 100 calories is worth it.  I also crunch on the kernels for hours after - if I am lucky to have some unpopped kernels.  Other brands don't measure up.

3.  90 calorie ice cream Snicker Bars.  I am thinking about just freezing mini Snickers.  It would force me to have to enjoy them longer.

4.  Diet Caffeine free Dr. Pepper.  It can be a sweet treat and makes you feel full for a while.


Try some or all and then let me know your verdict!

No comments:

Post a Comment