Thursday

Exercise Shmexercise... but I love It !

My hubby and I were talking the other day about exercise and how great it is.  (The fact that I would even utter great and exercise in the same sentence is astounding.  Believe me.)  We both need exercise not for the weight loss as much as for the sanity it brings.  I always thought that when people talked about the endorphins it brings that it was some rush of pleasure like taking a swig of marijuana for the first time.  Not that I have experienced a swig, but from movies it looks like what I imagine.  

It is more of just a feeling of contentment all day long.  I feel like I have accomplished something and I do feel better physically when I exercise.  I don't know if it is age or what but my sciatic has been killing me for the last month or so and exercise helps a lot even though I want to do the opposite of exercise.  It hurts so bad. >(

Speaking of exercise...I did up my reps on my weight routine and added a elastic band instead of weights for some.  Wheeew wee that is some burning for you.  Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment