Friday

I'm Aliiivvve

After a whole morning of pain, regret and unmentionables I am about to get ready for the day shaky kneed but still!  If only next time would never arrive:/  Maybe it was the Krispy Kreme doughnut I had early this morning that really did the damage.(we had to celebrate the last day of school) I am not scared or worried.  I am happy that my body is so used to not eating this way that it is letting me know.  As I type I am enjoying a fresh juicy orange and it is the best food I have ever eaten - proving that perspective is everything and perspectives can change.  Yesterday I was only over 44 calories.  So see, there is room for craziness!

 Here are my danger foods:  Homemade Brownies, Homemade chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal scotchies or raisin cookies (my hubby has the BEST oatmeal raisin recipe), Ab's snickerdoodles, certain cakes and cupcakes and Baskin Robbins brownie sundae with sugar free ice cream (it has a good texture)  and apparently lemon bars but I'd put them a level down from the others.   What are yours?

2 comments:

  1. If we are talking sweets Cold Stone Creamery Coffee Lovers Only creation and lately Edy's Fun Flavors Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream. If we are talking any food, PIZZA!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do i start! Cinnamon bears ( with anything, chocolate or popcorn) But seriously who can resist cheese cake! NOT ME! Anything from a bakery, and my new favorite, white chocolate Trinidad from Mrs. Cavanah's, if you haven't had one don't start! They will be added to my list this Christmas for chocolate dippings! YUM! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete