Friday

Great Tip

Last night my good friend was telling me her little hint and I had to share.  I thought it was a great idea.  (hope it is ok Melissa)

After she eats she sets a timer for a couple of hours or whenever she has designated a meal or snack.  That way when she goes to get a treat she sees she only has so many minutes left and it motivates her to wait.  The anticipation adds to her excitement and enjoyment of that food, which I love.  I wish I had thought of this idea myself.  In the beginning I had to eat very regimented meals and snacks and with the last bite of one meal I was anticipating the next.  It was my focus for a while but got easier and less important so don't get discouraged about "too much time".  Thanks Melissa!

Feel free to send me all the tips you have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment