Thursday

Cheers!

There are times when I am around people that give you "the look".  If the "the look" could talk it would say something like this, "you poor sap that has to worry over every bite and has to exercise".  Like I have said before, I have given that look plenty of times.  I totally understand that point of view.  But, if that old look-giving-me knew what I know now...

I have gotten the same look from people not understanding how I could enjoy a party without a bar.  There is joy to be had at a virgin party (that sounds really bad) and there is joy to be found watching what I eat.  I am totally addicted.  I love learning about food and what I can have a lot of verses what I can only have a little.

I have new truths to my life that I wouldn't change for the world.  I am reminded of an earlier post.  It is worth a reread, if I do say so myself:D.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a post of foods you have learned to stay a way from and foods that are small calories, but are just as good as the monster ones. I'm just starting out and you have so much wisdom to share. Thanks for the motivation!!

    ReplyDelete