Thursday

Day 22

Today's weight 132.4

22 is my hubby's lucky number.  He started the day off bringing me breakfast in bed!  What a man he is.  He is my lucky guy and maybe he will have to get lucky later on;D (see what the gift of food can do - very powerful food is)

Make sure you take the poll question on the right.  I am going to be having quite a few of them.  It is anonymous.

Breakfast - two large, delicious, perfectly cooked crepes (around here they are called roll up pancakes) with powdered sugar and a clementine.
317 calories

Lunch - Taco bake and a Coke Zero (headache)
564 calories

Snack - trailmix
110 calories

Dinner - hubby was gone and so a bag of kettle corn hit the spot
425 calories

I have about 250 calories left but it is late and that is the way it will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment