Friday

Day 16

Today's weight 133.8

 Still not having the hungries but tonight I have a hot date so I am sure some make up calories are comin' :D

Breakfast - 2 pieces of whole wheat fiber bread with peanut butter and honey
292 calories

Lunch - salad with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, peas, ham, feta cheese and fat free ranch dressing along with some Sun chips  - yum
301 calories
 
Snack - 90 calorie chocolate fiber bar

Dinner - Cheesecake factory Cuban sandwich (I shared at least 1/3 with Monte) with a side salad
689 calories

Dessert - 1/2 a piece of turtle cheesecake and 1/2 of a Mexican hot chocolate and about 4 bites of brownie
630 calories

This is the reason why we have stayed away from the Cheesecake Factory but every once in a while - YUM!  I still managed to stay 150 calories below my break even point for the day. 

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Cheesecake Factory. It really doesn't get better than that! I'm hungry just reading what you ate. I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved that you are keeping track like this.
    What a woman!
    I do have a question though, and I'm a tad embarrassed that I have to ask.....but what is 'break even' calories? Does it mean the calories you can intake to maintain your current weight? And if that's the case, how do you figure it out?

    ReplyDelete