Tuesday

Day 13

Today's weight 134.4

I guess the whole miracle theory is shot to...just kidding.  I was expecting this sort of nonsense.  I hate it but expected it.  I guess today is really the new day...right?

Breakfast - My chocolate Silk soy shake with 1/2 banana instead of berries.
264 calories

Lunch - out for Indian food.  I estimated at 660 calories

Snack - went to the movies (How to Train Your Dragon - loved it!) and skipped the popcorn but overindulged on Skittles along with a Coke Zero.
guessing 425 calories Holy freak Skittles are a killer.

Dinner - tinfoil dinner (lean ground beef, potatoes, carrots), ketchup and about a tsp onion soup mix
380 calories

I am saying I broke even today even though I have about 100 calories to my break even point.  I had a great day and that is all that really matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment