Monday

Day 12

Today's weight 133.4

Today is a new day right?  When you fall off the wagon you get right back on as quickly as possible.  I knew the "morning after" was coming so I planned a light dinner for today.   My weight was a surprise.  I drank a lot of extra water yesterday and that may have helped.  I may have not done as bad as I thought.  Or, prayers really do get answered and it is an Easter miracle.
I exercised but not at full capacity.  I think the initials P.M.S. are butting into my day with flu like symptoms.    

Breakfast - 1 cup raisin bran with 1/2 cup milk
245 calories

Lunch - 2.5oz ham, 1 activia light yogurt, baby carrots, some leftover yams and a handful of jelly beans
423 calories

Snack - 1 banana

Dinner - teriyaki salmon, risotto rice, mixed veggies
472 calories

Dessert - 1 1/2 Nabisco Pinwheels warmed in the microwave mmmm
180 calories

snack- oil popped popcorn with mild cheddar cheese and two servings of Godiva pearls (still the same package)
350 calories

I ended the day at 350 calories below my break even point.  Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment