Sunday

Day 11

Today's weight 133.6

Before I even start logging I am worried about the day.  The morning after Easter last year was the first time I had gained weight since my "awakening".  I want to enjoy myself, but I know it will come from a weak place rather than a place of control - I can just feel it already.  Sometimes a good exercise meditation can help but that probably won't happen today.   
I am grateful for the day though and will find other means of pleasure where I can.  Easter is one of my favorite holidays.  Happy Easter everybody!

So, today I basically ate Ham, 2 rolls, prime rib, mashed potatoes, some salad with dressing, fruit, some trifle and Easter candy.  Because I basically just snacked I didn't log but I know I am probably over.   We will see the damage tomorrow.    

1 comment:

  1. Amen sista! I hear dat! But... the important thing is that even if numbers are up, you know a lot of it is water from all the sugar. And.... if you get back on the plan the next day, the damage can be repaired quickly. So... enjoy the day and move on right? :)

    Love the blog and thanks for always keepin' it real. In this world, it is so refreshing! :)

    ReplyDelete