Monday

Day 5

Today's weight 133.8

As you can see I am not on a very regimented schedule.  I eat when I am hungry.  I long for the earlier days when I basically had six meals a day and a treat was a yogurt or maybe a Skinny Cow, if I was really rebellious.  Everyday there just happens to be a dessert on the horizon that I must account for.  Either that or my schedule keeps me so busy that I don't notice I am not snacking.  I really feel that I have tuned into my body enough that I recognize the signs of hunger, starvation and medicating.  Hunger gets its due attention.  Starvation requires a high fiber food in addition to my meal (fiber bar or popcorn - good because it takes a while to eat).  Medicating is a tricky one.  Sometimes it is a lost cause and other times I can handle it.  My thought process has become so automatic that I really just depend on it.  I trust my body.  I have a reverence for it.

I came in 700 calories under my break even.  There is a chance that I will make up these calories tomorrow:/

Breakfast - 3/4 cup rolled oats, brown sugar and milk
321 total calories

Lunch - Leftover meatloaf, 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese, an apple, 1 leftover piece of divinity
438 total calories

Dinner - Chicken fried rice
447 total calories

Dessert - Dipping dots 90 calories

Snack - fiber bar 140 calories and maybe four chips I am not counting one, because I am way under today and two because I over estimate whenever possible for just this occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment