Sunday

Day 4

Today's weight 133.2

I found my yummy pearls at Kohls but I will be on the lookout for more when I am on the town....looove them!  I really need to kick up the veggies I see.  I ended the day about 250 calories under my break even. Tonight I have the munchies for something salty but I will resist.  Chips or better yet 7-11 nachos.  Have I ever mentioned them?  They are one of those foods that I eat with sound effects...mmmm.

Breakfast - 2 cups Silk chocolate light soy milk and 4 frozen strawberries.  (totally forgot the protein powder and I noticed I was hungry earlier)

Lunch - grilled cheese sandwich on white Grandma Sycamore bread - like dessert I tell ya.

Dinner - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes (no gravy but greek yogurt, salt, pepper and dill weed), mixed veggies (Walmart has great frozen stirfry veggies) and couple of rolls.

Dessert/snack - maybe 12 calories worth of Godiva pearls...AAAaaah!
 some homemade divinity  (I craved this with my third and my older son
 was remembering the good ol' days when we had it a couple of times a
 week)


There is an article in this months Vogue that is practically plagiarism of this blog.  Sure the doctor quoted has her PHD but still.  It is called Slow Food and talks all about experiencing your food and consciously eating.  I looked for it online to no avail.  Check it out if you get a chance.  

1 comment:

  1. Plagerism... I love it! Okay, so I have a question. Are you basically doing 3 meals with limited snacks - snacking depending upon where your calories are for the day?

    Ryan does this. He basically knows where he is on calories for the day and adjusts accordingly. He still tried to monitor the every 3-4 hr eating thing, but saves some of his calories for snacks. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete