Saturday

Day 3

Today's weight 135.8 :(
Proof that eating out and eating late will effect your weight.


Tahdah!!!  I have found a new find tonight.  Godiva pearls.  They are a bit pricey but worth every penny.  Little pearls of chocolate about the size of a Sixlet with every bit the taste of a bite of a candybar.  The best part?  8 pearls are only 25 calories!!!


Here is how my day turned out.  I came in about 600 calories below my break even.  Little bits of chocolate just make the whole day bliss. 

Breakfast - 3.5 crepes with powdered sugar

Lunch - salmon, mashed potatoes without gravy, mixed veggies, multi grain roll and a oatmeal cookie

Snack - handful of Snaps (they are good in a weird way sometimes)

Dinner - homemade pasta with garlic, herbs, olive oil and Parmesan  

Dessert - Godiva pearls:D

2 comments:

  1. Those pearls sound Yum-O! I'll have to keep my eyes open for those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy the pearls? That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete