Friday

Day 2

It is nice to not be yelling anymore.  I have no idea why the last post insisted on being in capitals. 

Today's weight 134.4

Breakfast - 1/2 of a piece of cheesecake my hunny brought home for me last night.  I split it with my 4 year old - hence the half.

Lunch - 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese, 1 serving of SunChips and a golden delicious apple.

Snack - shared a bag of Jollytime healthy pop kettle corn

Dinner -  Date night.  A turkey burger with mashed potatoes and a caffeine free diet pepsi  from a little Irish Pub in town

Dessert - 1 bag of Sugar Babies, 1/2 of a Take Five bar and 1 Betty Crocker brownie

Today I woke up feeling kind of yucky.  I have two kinds of yucky that I deal with - one where I want to eat the paint on the ceiling and one where my appetite goes a little South.  Today I was down South.  Tonight I made up for it.  I came in about 200 calories under my break even point and I am totally satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment