Wednesday

Women's Health Magazine

womenshealthmag.com


Last Wednesday I did something awesome!  I am being featured in the September issue of Women's Health magazine and that day was the photo shoot. 

The article has been several months in the making.  Two lengthy phone interviews and several dozen emails.  All the people I worked with were fantastic.  I was surprised at how up-beat and kind everyone was.  They never left an email hanging.  There was always a "thank you" or "your welcome".  The photographer was great.  He knows how to make a girl feel like she should be in a magazine.   

As for Women's Health.  I really and genuinely love the magazine.  I am more of a flipper than a reader but I read almost every article.  It is like Good Housekeeping, Shape, and a little bit of People all in one.  You can check it out here.      

I promise this is my last sales post...at least for a while;D

2 comments:

  1. That is SO exciting! I can't wait to see it when it comes out. I don't take that magazine, so you'll have to give us a shout when the issue is released. You send out so many good vibes that I can't wait to see what comes your way next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - there is someone FAMOUS right here in our little neighborhood!!!!!
    That's completely awesome for you!
    Can't wait to hear the story of how that all came about.
    Kudos to you Meche - that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete