Friday

2 Down Forever to Go!

Today is the two year anniversary of losing the weight.  I am not sure I will ever stop remembering important dates in my weight loss journey.  They are almost sacred to me.  Here is what I wrote two years ago weighing in at 135.4 down from my denied 175ish two years before.  

Today I am officially saying I MADE IT!!! It has been such a learning experience about myself and I will actually miss the journey. I never in my wildest dreams thought I could be here. I wish all of you on the journey good luck and say enjoy the experience. For the rest of your life you will look back at this time with fondness. You were taking control and winning!

Now the only problem is, how do I add 500 calories back into my days without just eating a candy bar everyday? MMmmm candy....actually the craving isn't there anymore the way it used to be. YES! That is the biggest triumph of all!

PS
Anyone on a plateau, check the batteries in your exercise machine. It can be helpful. hehehe

I am seriously humbled to be hereI would wish this on anybody.  You can do it.  Believe in yourself - not me, not Weight Watchers - not HCG.  These things are great tools but they are not the fix.  You will never permanently lose the weight playing catch-up all the time.  You need to be leading your pack and whatever keeps you from doing that needs a good looking at and either changing or getting rid of.  I am needing more friends in this club and you are invited.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! What an amazing journey. I would love to see a before and after picture. I can't even remember you at 175. Really?

    You are an amazing person. You have such a good grasp of where you are in life and how to have that balance we all are seeking. I think I'm still working on it - of course, we are all still working in some respect or another.

    Love you and have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete