Thursday

What is the game plan?

As we go into the holidays what is the game plan? 
Survive! 

I love love love Thanksgiving.  I love the smells, the food and the memories.  I cannot wait to sink my teeth in some pumpkin pie with real whipped cream.  I love the leftover turkey on a roll a few hours after the initial gorge followed by another piece of pie of course.  

Then it is on to the Christmas celebrations.  The fudge, the toffee and the caramels are always a family must around here.  During the month of December the sound of the doorbell makes my mouth water a little.  I love it all. 

My over all plan is to enjoy the season.  I will try at all times to pay attention to what goes in my mouth.  If it doesn't make my mouth water I will skip it.  That may mean that I have some sugar cookies for breakfast but I am ok with that.  I guarantee veggies will be mouth watering at some point. 
 
As long as I am fully in the moment, fully enjoying myself (not medicating) I will be alright.  I may have a few pounds to shake off at the end of it all but I will be so proud if I can remember every bite of those pounds.  

This morning's weight was 131.6 (oh that 129 is calling at me but I am not going there.  I just smacked myself)
I will post my after weight ... yikes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment