Monday

Blue Light Special

For some reason I woke up this morning with a lump in my throat.  Everything is going well - I wouldn't be surprised if the stomach flu was bottled as a weight loss method.  Anyway, I am starting to feel off balance.  I struggle with, I am not sure what to call it, fear I guess.  I wish I would just jump out of bed excited and thrilled about the day.  But, sometimes I wake up feeling like "what is this day going to take from me?" 

The first thing I did was get out the ol' blue light.  My hubby bought it for me last spring and it helps a lot.  I think that really is the problem (seasonal light disorder SAD) although I want to fight having a "problem" with all my might.  I just want to take a few days and veg, sleep and eat a few desserts.  But, there in lies the truth.  Whenever food is medication there is a problem.  Some people's problems are only a 10 pound problem and for others it can be a several 100 pound problem. 

It really is amazing.  Sitting here with my blue light shining on me I am feeling better.  The courage starts to rise and the energy begins to flow.  Thank you honey for thinking for me on this one and sorry I fell asleep during Earl last night.  I will make it up to you later;)

It is off to exercise and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment