Saturday

About Me


I got tagged from a friend and decided it was time that I talked about myself a little...more:/  So, as far as the tag goes...
  1.  My favorite lip product: Revlon Colorstay.  I can put it on in the morning and still have traces the next day.  I am in need of a favorite color.  Nothing is doin' it for me.
  2. My favorite earrings: I need to be better about earrings.  The ones I wear the most are regular old hoops.  Got them in silver, gold and a metallic gray. What is that? Pewter?
  3. Favorite Nail Polish: I like ELF and Sally Hansen hard as nails in deep shades
  4. Favorite Hair Product: Has to be my hair color.  I love the texture it gives my hair. 
  5. Favorite Body spritz/perfume: J'adore, a gift from my sweetie.
  6. Favorite Clutch/purse: I am in need of a new one.  Who wants to go to shopping at Big Rock?
  7. Favorite Shirt: Anything with a band at the bottom that hides my roll but when I am chillin' I am always in a fitted Hanes white v-neck.
  8. Favorite Shoes: I have these red ruffled wedges that are cute and easy to get around in.  If you have seem me lately you have seen them.  

    Some other tidbits about me...
    I am married to my high school sweetheart and we were born on the same exact day in the same hospital.  
    I have four children that I adore and admire.
    Even though, I feel like I spend 18 hours a day trying to get 20 minutes to myself.
    I love to decorate and, for fun, create little portfolios on the computer of rooms in my house decorated several different ways.  
    I love planning.  If I could plan every detail of my day I would be in my comfort zone.  However,  that cannot and will not happen and so I have to learn to go with the flow.  Last minute things drive me crazy.  
    My favorite holidays are Independence Day and Thanksgiving.  
    My favorite color these days is red.  Red with blue undertones.  It makes me happy.
    I am a youngest child. (things are making sense to you now;)
    I am 35 years young and although negative aging thoughts creep up on me sometimes, I rush them away.   I love every year I have under my belt.  I have earned every one of them.  I wouldn't go back if you paid me. 

    So, there you have me. 






2 comments:

  1. I love all the info. I'll have to try some of them out. Yes, Red Rock... we must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what an amazing and wonderful "Me" you are!

    ReplyDelete