Wednesday

To All New Recruits

My cousin wrote me wanting to get some advice on all this stuff.  It got me thinking about things and reflecting on my own journey.  I am so excited for her.  When she makes some changes and looks back at what she has accomplished...well... there is just nothing like it.  There is a famous quote "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" but I would disagree.  Being thin is not it.  It is the goals achieved that really feels good - the conquering of the difficult, thin is just a natural byproduct. 

To those of you out there just starting, I am a little jealous.  You are up for a great ride.  You may have to eat a Skinny Cow instead of your regular three scoops of ice cream but you will love it.  Losing gives you opportunities to gain sooo much.  Good luck to you and let me help in anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment