Tuesday

Weighting?

I am debating whether to bump my weights up from 5 pounds.  I am not looking to get buff, but I am definitely not getting to burn anymore.  Do I even need the burn?  What are your thoughts?

Weights are the best.  They are a great way to see progress.  It is verrrrry slow but an exciting achievement.  I could add more reps or sets but exercise for me is a little-time-as-possible event.  The other day I had 1 minute to go and it felt like an eternity.  Yet, other days it is no big deal.  I try to take time to be grateful for the "no big deal" days and survive through the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, up the weight. I've always been told the more muscle you have, the more you burn. I've also been told if you are not struggling with your last 3 reps, you need to up the weight. You can also do more weight and less reps. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete