Friday

Changin' it up

My workout has changed a little.  Because I was starting to stare at the time in agony I decided it was time to switch things up.  I now do a five and a half minute circuit of sorts.  I do one or two sets of weights then elliptical then weights then elliptical until I reach a total of twenty-two golden minutes on the elliptical.  Why twenty-two?  It is my hubby's favorite number I guess?  No reason really.  I started at twenty minutes with no resistance and am now at twenty-two on a nine out of ten resistance.  I believe in slowly progressing so that I don't tire quickly.  There are seasons in life and right now mommyhood requires extra time but all too soon (my baby only has one more year before kindergarten:\ :/) time will be all I have.  I imagine trips to the gym will be on the daily list but, as for now, the basement elliptical suits me fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment