Friday

Day 9

Today's weight 134.2

Breakfast - 1 1/2 cups Raisin Bran and 3/4 cup of milk (I actually measured)
368 calories

Lunch  - salad with Romain mix, vine ripe tomato, about 1/2 oz mild cheddar, 1 slice Tyson ham, a few banana pepper rings and 2 TBSP fat free ranch along with a serving of Sunchips and a can of Coke Zero (This is an experiment.  Friday afternoons I am dead tired and I want to see if caffeine really effects me.)
287 Calories

Snack - 1 chocolate 90 calorie Fiber Bar, 1 Butterfinger egg and 3 tootsie rolls - blast you Easter egg hunts
202 Calories

Dinner - Cafe Rio pork salad hold the guaq, chips and less than half the dressing.  A bite of the kids pizza and about 4 Godiva pearls
800 calories roughly

I cut into my break even calories by 42 calories.

The experiment was inconclusive.  I was really busy and didn't have time to be tired:/

No comments:

Post a Comment