Wednesday

More Homework

I watched another movie called King Corn.  Again, it was so informitive about how our food has changed over the last 10-15 years.

We need to know what we are really eating and what it means to our health.  We need to change our way of thinking when it comes to shopping at the grocery store - cheaper is not always better.  When companies choose to make their product without high fructose corn syrup that is a big deal.  HFCS is the cheapest food available and one of the most harmful. 

I found a list of products that don't have high fructose corn syrup.  Buy these products and also write or email the company thanking them for their choice.  Request these items if they are not available at your store.

No HFCS list

1 comment:

  1. See, I knew there was a reason I loved Cadbury Eggs - no hfcs. :) I guess that means I can eat just one more bag before Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete