Thursday

LOG LOG LOG

My key to success was to log. In March of '08 I started logging my weight every Monday morning just after I woke up. I needed to see apples to apples what I weighed. Just by doing that I lost 5 pounds. It helped my head to stay in the right place. I saw an even pattern and that gave me some confidence.
For years I have tracked my measurements. I had only lost 6-7 pounds and went down 2 sizes. I lost another 15 pounds and only went down 1 size. If I only had the scale to judge my progress I would have been discouraged.

Lastly, I log my meals on MyFitnesspal.com

LOOOOVE it!
I could not have done this thing without it. It gave me the tools and knowledge to change. You need to be realistic with what you are eating before you can let the possibilities come to pass. I could kiss you MFP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment