Thursday

Happy 1 year Yee Haw!!!

Today is the one year anniversary of what I call "my enlightenment". July 31, 2008 I wrote, printed and hung up my pledge that started it all. I can still remember the feeling I had that night. I had not lost a pound or logged a single calorie but I knew I was different. It was one of the best feelings ever!

Today, I can't imagine going back to the "old me". I have come a long way and it has been a wonderful journey. I am back to losing a few pounds after a couple of vacations but I know I have the power to do so.

It is amazing how three pounds can make such a difference in my self worth. It is those thoughts that are my biggest challenge. But, with that understanding it also makes it easier to fight those demons.

I would love for you to share my "awakening anniversary". Start getting your mind in the right place and join me in one year - a success. You can do this!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to join you Mechelle! What would be your advice while nursing? I've lost 5 lbs. the past month or so, but I haven't really done anything different that I've noticed. Can I count my calories and how do I actually do that while nursing? I'm so ready to get in shape!

    ReplyDelete