Tuesday

Super fooooods...to the rescue!

 
                                                                                                                      Image from howsuperareyou.com

Below I have included a list of the so-called super foods.  I am going to look at this list as I am making my menu each week and try to incorporate a few of the foods each day.  Some will be easier than others but I am going to feel good about what I add and forget about what I missed.  You must admit that your mouth waters a bit as you read the list  (and you thought healthy wasn't tasty).         

      Alaskan King Crab
    * Dried Plums
    * Bok Choy
    * Oysters
    * Bananas
    * Kiwis
    * Broccoli
    * Spinach
    * Leeks
    * Artichokes
    * Tea/Green Tea
    * Chili Peppers
    * Ginger
    * Blueberries
    * Cinnamon
    * Sweet Potatoes
    * Tomatoes
    * Figs
    * Mushrooms
    * Pomegranates
    * Quinoa
    * Grass-Fed Beef
    * Nonfat Ricotta
    * Tofu
    * Lentils
    * Eggs
    * Greek-Style Yogurt
    * Quorn
    * Chocolate Milk
    * Wild Salmon
    * Pineapples
    * Olive Oil
    * Bing Cherries
    * Dark Chocolate
    * Turmeric
    * Wild Fatty Fish
    * Flaxseed
    * Almonds
    * Apples
    * Whole Grains

There is a website dedicated to helping you choose and understand the super foods
howsuperareyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment