Wednesday

Time's not tickin'

On my anniversary the other day I was surprised that I was down even more from then.  I have been wondering why.  I haven't been making a real effort to lose any more weight.  Then I figured that I had just found a way to cut small amounts of calories and that must have added up.  To lose 3 pounds in a year you would need to cut back 28 calories a day.  That is nothing.

One of the biggest killers of motivation is thinking that this must happen quickly.  What if you just erased a time frame from your mind?  If you cut just 100 calories a day then next year at this time you could be 10 pounds lighter and hardly notice a difference in your eating.  Who cares if your journey takes 5 years to complete.  The person five years older would say it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment