Saturday

But still...

I was looking over my food log at when I first started logging.  I was surprised at what I saw.  I went over my calories a lot.  I was averaging 1600 calories a day and then some when I went over.  I was steadily losing weight.  I loved to get up in the morning to jump on the scale.  Those were the best times.  I envy you that have that experience ahead of you.

Those early days were full of surprises.  I was breaking all sorts of records and my expectations were met and then exceeded.   It was not until I started to wonder "if only", that my progress came to a compete stop.  Sure, I am now at a comfortable size and weight and this is where I am at my best but still.  I can't help but wonder if my mindset change made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment