Thursday

Who wants a smaller pants size for Christmas?

So, I have this great opportunity that I thought I would share with you all.  Starting November 5th I will be teaching a class with my good friend at the PiNK! gym for women.  It will be the nutrician/motivation kind of class verses an exercise class.  I am so excited!
Each Thursday at 6:30pm for six weeks we will focus on a new topic to help you lose pounds and gain the mindset I am always talking about.  The classes are $5 each  (free if you belong to PiNK!) and you can come to one or all of them.  This Saturday  is an open house located at PiNK! and you will get a prize if you sign up for the class.  Fun fun fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great opportunity! You are going to be fabulous. You have a gift that touches people. I love your easy going style and your ability to just put it all out there. It is real and refreshing. Good luck! You will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete